iOS 12 Public Beta
Apple iOS 12 Public Beta: Apple unveiled its new software updates for iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV at the Apple WWDC 2018. The Beta version of iOS 12 was dropped on June 4, 2018, for Developers. iOS 12 brings many new features like Memoji, new Animojis, including ARKit 2, Siri Shortcuts, Group FaceTime and more.
Apple on Monday released iOS 12 Public Beta 1, offering consumers a chance to participate in the beta software testing process. The iOS 12 Public Beta 1 is available to download from the Apple Beta Software Program website.
The iOS 12 is focused mainly on the performance. Please note that installing beta software may slow down or make your device unresponsive sometimes. This happens because of the bugs which may interfere with regular usage. Here are all the iOS devices that support iOS 12:
- iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 5s.
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch, iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2nd Gen.
- iPad 9.7 inch, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air.
- iPod Touch 6th Generation.
How to Install iOS 12 Public Beta on iPhone or iPad
1. Visit Apple’s Beta Software Program Page HERE and search for iOS 12 Beta.
2. Sign up/Login into your Apple Beta testing account.
3. Tap on Enroll your Device to download the configuration file.
4. After Downloading the iOS Beta profile, restart your iOS device.
5. After restarting your iOS device, go to your iOS device Settings -> General -> Software Update.
6. The iOS 12 Developer Beta OTA Update should show on your device.