Download and Install Google Play Store
The Google Play Store is a Treasure of apps and content on Android. It’s typically necessary to put in the Play Store manually if you accidentally uninstalled it (or) wish to roll back to a previous version to avoid bugs. The Google Play Store gets frequent updates, that is nice news. The not-so-great news is that it will take weeks, or for a few individuals even longer, to induce the newest iteration.
Here’s how to transfer and how to install the Google Play Store, therefore you’ll strive the new options before others.
There are 2 ways to install Google Play Store on your device: directly on your phone or along with your laptop/computer. Keep in mind before trying to update that you simply are sure your version of Android is compatible with the newest store version.
The latest version of Google Play Store is 9.0.15 and most of the changes are below the hood, geared toward creating everything run additional swimmingly. If you transfer the update and spot any errors, explore our guide to Troubleshooting Google Play Store Errors.
Install Google Play Store: Phone Method
- Enable Unknown Sources by going to Settings > Security, then choose Unknown sources and change it.
- Don’t be afraid, unknown sources are merely locations outside of the Play Store, that is essential if it is the Play Store itself that you simply wish. (Don’t forget to disable this feature by tapping it once more once you are done).
- Launch your Mobile Browser, visit XDA Developers (or) APK Mirror to download APK for the latest version of the Play Store.
- You may get a message warning that “this kind of file will harm your device.” Ignore it (trust us) and tap OK.
- Open the Google Play Store APK, browse the new permissions that the new Play Store version requests, then tap Install.
Install Google Play Store: Computer Method
Enable Unknown sources on your device. (Don’t forget to disable this feature by the sound it once more once you are done).
- Using the browser on your laptop, visit XDA Developers forum (or) APK Mirror to download the APK for the newest version of the Play Store.
- Connect your device to your laptop with a USB cable and copy the APK over to your Android device.
- Launch the APK, settle for the permissions and tap Install.
Disable Unknown Sources
Go back to your device Security settings.
- Uncheck the box – Unknown Sources. this can forestall everything (except the Play Store) from installing apps.
Google Play Store Troubleshooting
Google Services Framework is a crucial service that lets the Play Store communicate with apps on your device, letting automatic updates and then on. If these functions shut down, otherwise you expertise other issues, then there could also be a problem with the service, and you must clear the cache on Google Play Store and Google Play Services. to try and do this:
- Go to Settings > Apps
- Scroll down to Google Play Store, tap it, then tap Clear cache.
- Do the same for Google Play Services.
- That should fix most issues you will expertise with the Play Store.
Finally, at the end of this session, you learn How to Install Google Play Store using Google Play Store APK. Still, if you need any help then, please let us know in the comments section.