How to Fix Apple iPhone X Black Screen Issue
Fix Apple iPhone X Black Screen Issue
iPhone X Black Screen Issue: The iPhone X is the most powerful iPhone that Apple has ever made with a redesigned finish with a premium steel frame. The bezel-less design, FaceID, Animoji, and gesture-based UI are some of the highlights of the iPhone X. But some users have reported about the “iPhone X Black Screen” issue.
The iPhone X Black Screen issue tends to turn off the screen suddenly. It may be due to system error or hardware damage. Your iPhone X will continue to receive calls and notifications while the screen is off. However, the user cannot reply to texts or pick up any incoming calls. Apple is expected to fix this issue soon in an upcoming software update. In case, if you have any other issues with your iPhone, visit the iPhone troubleshooting page HERE.
How to Fix iPhone X Black Screen Issue?
Here are some steps to be followed in order to fix the Black Screen issue on the iPhone X.
1. First, turn off your iPhone X completely.
2. Connect your iPhone to a power source via a lightning cable.
3. Now, press the Volume UP and Volume Down buttons together for a second.
4. Your phone will enter into Device Firmware Update (DFU) Mode.
5. Then, disconnect your iPhone from the power source and press the multifunction key.
6. Now, your iPhone will restart normally.
7. In case, if the problem isn’t resolved, repeat the process again.
8. In case, if this method is not working for you then take your iPhone to an Apple Service Center.
9. If you failed to fix the iPhone X black screen, then try to restore your iPhone in iTunes.
10. Backup your iPhone as the factory reset process will erase your data.
11. Launch iTunes on your PC/Mac and connect your iPhone.
12. Tap on “Trust” to trust the computer on your iPhone.
13. Now, click on the iPhone icon and select “Summary” in iTunes.
14. Then choose “Restore iPhone” to restore your iPhone to the factory settings.
Force Restart or Reboot your iPhone X
In case, if the above-given solution is not working for you then try to force restart or force reboot your iPhone X.
1. First Press and hold all buttons and then release the Volume UP key
2. Now, Press and release the Volume DOWN key
3. Then press and hold the side button/sleep-wake button till the Apple logo appears.
Your iPhone X will be fixed by now. If this method doesn’t work on your iPhone visit your nearest iPhone Service Center/Applecare to get it fixed. If you have any issues while fixing the iPhone X Black Screen issue comment down your query. We will try to answer/solve your problem as soon as possible.